Tuesday, September 29, 2009

All About Me

Wow! This will be my thirtieth post! To commemorate this somewhat-significant milestone, I decided that I probably should tell ya’ll a little bit about myself! I love to make lists. Once, I even had a co-worker (assistant manager actually!) fired because I was the creator of the list of things she did wrong. Apparently, my manager agreed with my list and she was “relieved of her duties”. Haha, yeah no. He just liked me better! So, without further adieu, a list of random things about me: The Grasshopper.

1.) It takes me 2 hours and 10 minutes to get ready in the mornings.
2.) I have a current obsession with Elvis Presley.
3.) Smokey and the Bandit is my favorite movie of all time! And the original Love Bug (especially where the car splits in half!!! hahahahaa)
4.) I check my phone frequently, but know I will not have any texts. If I do, I’m always amazed, but they are usually just from Facebook which always disappoints me.
5.) The walls in my room are currently three different colours.
6.) I think granola bars are justified as a nutritious lunch.
7.) I hate roller coasters, with a passion. They scare the daylights out of me.
8.) I've never seen a horror movie. Something with a happy ending, is SO much more my style. (And yes, I can say that without seeing one.)
9.) I like a little bit of coffee with my cream. French vanilla or caramel, but definitely not black.
10.) My dad is my hero and my mom is my best friend.
11.) I think I was conceived at a truck stop. ick!
12.) Whiskey instead of wine, please.
13.) I prefer partying at home. It's much cheaper. I hate going out.
14.) I LOVE the rain, especially when it bounces off the road. A good book, a london fog, and the pouring rain <3
15.) I turn the thermostat down when I am home alone and put on an extra sweater instead.
16.) My idea of a good night is cheese Ritz crackers, oysters, beer, and a hockey game. Srsly.
17.) I am very quiet around people I've just met, but I'm not shy.
18.) I try to avoid family reunions at all possible costs. Most of them are crazy..
19.) I like living at home, but can't wait to get married and have kids.
20.) I’ve learned so much over the past year, I think I could write a book

Well, there you have it! The Grasshopper summed up into twenty points That was easier than I thought! Maybe I’ll make lists more often. They’re fun!

0 comments: