Monday, October 26, 2009

My Blog, My Way

I have been reading a lot of other blog posts lately, and I feel like I have to get something out there: This blog is all about me. I don’t care if anyone follows, comments, or even reads what I post. I truly could care less. This blog is my opportunity to finally vent and say what I need to say. I use codenames so only a few people know who I am talking about because if, for example, The Joker ever found this page, the shit would hit the fan. I just want to feel how I feel, bitch when I wanna bitch, and float around on cloud nine when the time’s right. I don’t care if you like me or not because, like I said, this is all about me. If you like it, great. Pour yourself a tall whiskey and join the fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know I could drink whiskey!! I'm in!!!

Ashley said...

Sure thing! It is BYOB though... lol

Nik said...

gulp! gulp!